Reflecting on My 2nd Month…
If you’re looking for inspiration, you can consider some or all of the questions below:
- How have I thought about, felt about or engaged with money this month? How have I experienced the assignments this month?
- Have I felt in flow and at ease when spending money? Have I feel carefree? Or have I felt stressed, perhaps frustrated, maybe even some anxiety?
- Do I notice any patterns? Are there any habits I can see I have? Are there situations that happen again and again? Any thoughts or feelings that come up on repeat?
- Where have I been operating? Have I been mostly above the line? Or below the line?
- What story’s have I been telling myself, or other people about money?
No judgement. There is no right or wrong here, no good or bad. Simply notice. Consider ” That’s interesting”.
Your task is to observe yourself, be curious and then write about whatever comes to mind by clicking on “Start Assignment” below.
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the assignment before. Hence you can not start it again.
Assignment is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the assignment.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
This month I noticed…
This response will be awarded full points automatically, but it can be reviewed and adjusted after submission.