As humans we learn in various ways – through reading, listening, watching, exploring, conversation and more… we might do these things on our own, but we also learn well when we do these things with others.
This is why we have created this programme to include so many different ways to learn:
- On your own through self-paced learning modules
- One-to-one sessions with a Financial Coach and Lifestyle Financial Planner which you enjoyed in your first year of the FoF Challenge
- Connecting one-to-one with a peer through Mentoring someone in their first year of the FoF Challenge
- Sharing one-to-one or with the group in the online discussion forums
- Sharing, connecting and exploring with the group in live online masterclasses
This course space is where you can come and record your reflections and thoughts following engagements with others on this journey with you. Although you are the more experienced Mentor on this journey, we do believe that Mentoring is a bi-directional relationship within which you get to benefit from connection, sharing and learning from your Mentee too. This is why we’ve included this additional space for you to reflect on and record your own experiences along your journey.